Shining Star

Shining Star

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Because of Him...

Tacen Easter 2012

I always had a testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ and his glorious Atonement and Resurrection! I always knew and believed it to be true. Yet, after losing Tacen this became so much more real to me. I learned for myself in a real way that Tacen will some day be resurrected! I will see him again. I will get to hold him and hug him and kiss him and love him. This will happen one day and this is all because of our Savior and Redeemer, even Jesus Christ! Words can not even describe how thankful I am to have this knowledge. To know that I can see my sweet little boy again. It is a blessing that I try each day not to take for granted. It is a blessing I hold near and dear to my heart! It is the hope that I cling to when I miss Tacen the most! Easter isn't about bunny's or candy or Easter baskets. It's about our Savior. It's about how He rose triumphantly! He became the first fruits of them that slept. He lives and because HE lives, Tacen will live again! What a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Kelsie,

    What a POWERFUL testimony! That is such a darling picture of Cade and Tacen!

    ReplyDelete