Shining Star

Shining Star

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Keeping Me Grounded



I have a picture of Tacen as the background on my phone. Often when I'm scrolling between apps or screens I'll stop and look at it. Its amazing how that boy can help me to remember what's really important. If I'm having a hard day, in a bad mood or feeling frustrated with my children, I can look at his sweet, smiling face and it helps me reevaluate. It helps me to slow down and take a second. His pictures help me to remember that I want to be the best me I can. That I want to try my hardest so someday I can be with him again. I love knowing that he's watching out for me and cheering me on to do my best. I love seeing his sweet face in the pictures I have not only on my phone but hanging throughout our home. I am unbelievable grateful for the technology of pictures and movies so I can keep my sweet boy alive in my mind, heart and life! I am thankful for the way he keeps me grounded! Tacen made me a mother, he helped me to grow and learn and he continues to make me a better person! I'm so thankful I get to be his mother! I love you sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment