Shining Star

Shining Star

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Mom, Tacen will come from the sky!


Monday evening for Family Home Evening we were talking about when Jesus Christ visited the Americas. We decided to play a portion from "The Testaments" movie. The last scene is when Jesus visits the Americas. Christ appears to them, blesses the children and heals the sick. After watching this we had a good discussion about the resurrection. We talked about how Jesus was resurrected, how when we pass away we will one day be resurrected and how Tacen will one day be resurrected. Today as we were out for our run Daxon was looking up at the sky and he said, "Mom Tacen will come from the sky!" It took me a second, but I soon realized that he was talking about how when Christ appeared to the Nephites he came from the sky and he knew Tacen would too. He then asked/told me later in the day, "Mom Tacen's my brother!"
I'm beyond grateful that we will one day be able to see Tacen again! I'm grateful that we are able to teach our children not only about our Savior and his resurrection, but also that our son and their brother will be resurrected too! This is a truth that has blessed my life each and every day since Tacen's passing. It meant so much to me to see Daxon understanding this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment