Shining Star

Shining Star

Thursday, February 18, 2016

All Together For A Moment



Last night we watched a few videos of Tacen which I always love to do! I just love to see him alive! Then last night he was running through my dreams (literally he was running in them and was just in them). I don't get to dream about Tacen nearly often enough! I wish that he was in my dreams every night. I've thought a lot lately and last night as the watched the video how I wish so badly I could see him for just one moment. That I could hold him! Kiss his face! Smell his scent! Just take it all in one more time for a brief moment! I long for this so much! As I awoke this morning after having dreamt about him last night it was as if my family, Cade and our 3 children and myself had all been together for the night! It was real enough that I felt like I had been with him! Which I love so much. It filled that small void for a moment to make me feel like our family had been together! Oh how I long for that day and look forward to it with more excitement than I can explain! Until them my sweet boy! I miss you! Thanks for running through my dreams last night!

Here's a couple of the videos we watch last night! Iszella especially loved these two! She even said, "Tace!" So glad my kids have the opportunity to know their brother and that we have pictures and videos of him for them to see!




No comments:

Post a Comment