Shining Star

Shining Star

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday!

3 years ago at 9:02pm the most beautiful blue eyed brown haired little boy came into my life and I became a mother! Being a mother to my two boys is one of my most cherished treasures! Not long after Tacen was born fireworks went off right outside the hospital in the Aggie Stadium. Tacen brought so much light and life into our world! It's hard to believe it's already been 3 years and its hard to believe Tacen's already gone from our lives. Most often it doesn't seem like he got to be here long enough, but I remind myself that he finished what he needed to do here and that he's doing something so marvelous on the other side. I'm so proud to be his mother! He's such a shining example to me of the kind of person I want to become and how I want to live my life so I can be with him again some day! I will forever be grateful for the time we got to have Tacen in our lives and in our home. I'm so thankful for my testimony and knowledge of the restored gospel so I know that I can be with Tacen again. Without that knowledge I'm not sure I'd have the strength or will to go on. What a precious little boy we were blessed with! We often say how thankful we are that we got to have him in our lives for as long as we did. He taught us so much. He is my shining example of the little engine that could. I look back on how hard it must have been for him physically, but he kept going and he usually had a smile on that cute little face. He's such a happy boy and such an example to me. I love him with all my heart! Today we celebrate Tacen and the life he lived! Happy 3rd Birthday Tace! We miss you sweet boy!









4 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures. Especially the one where he is so excited to have the stick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these pictures! He is such a handsome little dude. We went to Seven Peaks for a little bit tonight. I kept thinking of Tacen when Cohen would giggle about getting wet, because I know how much Tacen loved water.

    ReplyDelete