Shining Star

Shining Star

Monday, July 14, 2014

Nothing I'd Rather Be Doing...

The night before and after Tacen's birthday we had a couple rough nights with both Daxon and Iszella. I woke up July 3 pretty tired and worn out, but all I could think about is how thankful I was to be able to get up with these children of ours! How I'd do anything for Daxon and Iszella because I know what it feels like to not have them here and anything I have to do for them lack of sleep and all is worth it. I was overwhelmed with the love that I feel for these children of mine.
I won't lie and say that I don't have my hard days and I know I could definitely be more patient. But even through the hard, frustrating, exhausting moments and days its worth it all because I love having these children in my life and I hope with all my hear that I won't have to experience the loss of another child in this life time! 
I sat watching Daxon 7.3.14 and thinking how much I love him. I sat thinking the day of Tacen's birthday and the day after how much he means to me! He saved me! Daxon continually brings me so much joy. He just makes me happy!
Now we have sweet Iszella in our lives. She looks so much like her brother it's uncanny! I love having a piece of him in a feminine form. She is such a sweet baby. She has filled a void in our lives and hearts. She's given us the chance to have siblings again in our family. 
Watching Daxon and Iszella together makes me happy inside and out! Daxon loves her so much and she already knows and loves him too! It's a special thing for us to watch and observe. Its something I've wanted in our family since the day Tacen passed away!
These children make me feel loved and needed and I wouldn't trade anything in my world for them! I'm thankful for them especially since I know what its like to lose one of these precious little ones. It's nothing I'd wish on anyone, but I learn and I grow. I know value these little children we do have a little more, because I need them a little more, I love them a little more! They're my life!







3 comments:

  1. "I need them a little more."

    And they need you. You're such a great mother to them. Y'all are perfect for each other! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Iszie comfy in that last picture? Extremely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the perspective out boys have brought into our lives! And I'm with you on needing a little more patience. These kiddos are the sweetest! Love all the cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete