Shining Star

Shining Star

Monday, September 15, 2014

Love

We just moved across the country. In that process we went through things and I kept coming across pictures and movies on Daxon from the first year or so after Tacen passed away. There is something that I can't explain, but that I love about him here. As I reflected on it more I soon realized a big piece of that is that he saved me. Daxon gave me the much needed purpose I wouldn't have had after losing a child. He brought me (and continues to do so) indescribable joy! The more I thought about it the more I realized that when I see him at that age I see what helped me survive the hardest thing I've experienced in this life! I see my little sun spot in the clouds of grief! 
I've also been filled lately with the feelings of love and gratittude for these precious children. I often look at pictures of Tacen and I am so grateful I got to have him in our home and in our eternal family. I continue to learn so much from him!

Now I look at Daxon and Iszella and I am overcome often with love and joy to have them in our lives. They are little heaven sends to me! They help me better, more patient. They love me no matter what! That is part of being a parent giving of yourself. Being selfless and being loved in return. It's not always easy, but for me its always been worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment